Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Warning Issued By Ontario Police After Woman’s Death

    Is your garage door stuck open or having problems closing? Looking for a professional repair technician near you?

    Get in touch with our garage door repair team and help is on it’s way! When it comes to a garage door repair in Hamilton, Burlington and Brantford, Better leave it up to the professionals. For a FREE quote and estimate..

    Call Brigs Garage Doors ☎️ (289) 210-6267

    Or, fill out this form and we will contact you shortly



    Show us the damage: Send us some photos for a FREE cost estimate.

    Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Warning Issued By Ontario Police After Woman’s Death

    A young woman’s death has led provincial police to issue a public safety warning about the risk of carbon monoxide poisoning in Ontario.

    On February 15, a 20-year-old woman was found dead in a vehicle in Ingersoll, Ontario. Police are now cautioning the public about the dangers of idling for too long.

    Editor’s Choice: 21 Missing Teens Found In A Massive Youth Prostitution Sting In Winnipeg

    Every owner of a motor vehicle is reminded about the dangers of sitting inside a running vehicle for extended periods of time.
    OPP Oxford County

    The woman was discovered at around 7 a.m. in the parking lot of a business on Charles Street West.

    At this time, the OPP says the death is not being treated as suspicious and foul play is not suspected.

    “In older vehicles, small leaks can develop in the exhaust system, leading to a potentially deadly build-up of carbon monoxide in the interior of the vehicle,” wrote police.

    Drivers should have their exhaust pipe checked regularly if the vehicle is over five years old, and should never run a car inside a garage attached to a house, even if the garage door is open.

    Carbon monoxide is odourless, tasteless, and colourless, says the statement. It can cause dizziness, drowsiness, nausea, headaches, and even death.

    Just last month, a young Ontario couple died on a camping trip after entering a building that housed a generator emitting carbon monoxide.

    Read more…

    We hope you enjoyed the above article titled Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Warning Issued By Ontario Police After Woman’s Death. For more great articles such as “Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Warning Issued By Ontario Police After Woman’s Death”, feel free to browse our blog for more great content. Brigs Garage Doors.

    Recommended Articles

    Toronto Rapper Wanted For Murder Is On The Run

    Police are asking the public for assistance in tracking down a Toronto rapper wanted for first-degree murder, who is believed to be on the run, according to the latest news release. The suspect is currently

    Save Money with a Garage Door Tune-up

    This last year has made money tight for a lot of homeowners. If you are one of these homeowners here in Houston, one of the last things you want is a big expensive repair. Yet

    City on Google’s candid camera

    Garfield Peart, owner of M&M Garage Door Services, was inside the garage of a home near Pearson International Airport about four months ago when he heard the voice of a child coming from the other

    Why would my garage door randomly open?

    Why would my garage door randomly open?

    A garage door that pops open unexpectedly is dangerous to your home. A garage door should protect the threshold of your home. If you have an unreliable garage door, you can’t expect your home to